Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Simple Human Dish Rack I Have Been Alone Without Many Friends For About A Couple Of Years Now?

I have been alone without many friends for about a couple of years now? - simple human dish rack

I have a friend, but we're long distance and we do not see very often. I am saddened and very concerned, because I'm always alone. It is very difficult for me to make friends, I did not even click with more people. After so long alone, I began to lose their motivation and energy to what I do .. or something as simple as washing the dishes.
I called my mother very badly last night that he was sad and lonely, and she told me to be strong and independent. .. I used very independent and I always feel some degree, but she disagrees.
They feel alone or with a lack of motivation after so long alone made me an independent person? I mean .. This trust can only be myself and so long to be alone. Is not it human nature?

0 comments:

Post a Comment