Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sims 2 Boy Shorts 2 Sims 2 Questions??!!?

2 Sims 2 Questions??!!? - sims 2 boy shorts

OK, I have a family with 2 older married son and his wife and 2 small children, a boy and a girl.
I have 2 questions:

1. Seniors are my worries about the children, and how the leaves on the ground, and have only themselves and usually affect only. Is there a way to stop this? I sent your children to -100 both short-and long-term relationship, but it doesen't look like nothing.

2. ) A child (daughter has the pixels of the environment are well dressed. It just happened by chance, like a small child I have tried to change his clothes in different, but still the pixels - pixels that I mean is like when you in the bathroom or when they are naked, you get this funny little blurred.

Please help!

Thank you =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment