Thursday, February 11, 2010

Washing Vertical Blinds Is It Possible To Wash Vertical Blinds If So How?

Is it possible to wash vertical blinds if so how? - washing vertical blinds

There are some shops that can be washed, but some can not, I washed the washable me last week, put it in a mesh bag, but during the wash to cool the card was broken, which the shutters wash freely, if I found that some had brought from each side.
When I return to wash, I wash the toilet.
If you wash them and making short iron directly from the washing machine and then they hang up and Plisseurs no weight gain, we hope this will help you

8 comments:

krrockon alias Jersey Beamer said...

Sit in the tub w / TSP enjoy some time to rub against another bar in the shower and rinse with a shower. Add chlorine if the lines are dirty

topdog said...

Soapy water

nendlin said...

Ive been told to put a pillow CAES theem binding to a maze, they gettin avoid blind tools up lovely

Luke P said...

Hose or pressure washing

michael m said...

best way is to take them into the cleaning

LilSo128... said...

My first guess would be to remove and hose down. But what can I do with my when kept individually, and clean each with some cleaning spray and a multi-purpose paper towel.

NICWALL said...

Remove the foil and place it in a bath of warm water and soap to clean and replace indivdually

dreamtea... said...

You mean fabric blinds can use a shampoo foam, it will take some time, but worth the effort, and much cheaper than buying new ones! I foam with a soft brush or Spong, dry air in a few hours.

Post a Comment