Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paper Food Containers If You Live Cheap (ie. You Reuse Plastic Food Containers To Hold Items) Does This Signify That Our Poor?

If you live cheap (ie. you reuse plastic food containers to hold items) does this signify that our poor? - paper food containers

Living cheap, and I try my best, green, reuse plastic food containers to keep things, I use the old water jars on the shelves of the mini can also buy thrift store, to save money on simple things like a chair. And I use old towels as rags, even try to save as many things as possible into the paper when writing in a notebook the pages. My friends say, that's good, but I cease to live as I am poor and need to just go and buy what I need. I could do, but I do not want to, so it's an option?

3 comments:

Colleen C said...

Reuse of components of the natural environment is a very good idea. In my opinion, I think it should be continued. but only if you enjoy it and feel it is forced to do so and did not like. You do not live as a poor people to help as the reuse of elements of the environment. In fact, everyone should. You must not think bad if the others do not agree with what you do because you're helping the earth, and live in it. to live not the poor. In fact, rich people, poor, poor heart. I think to save a good man and the environment and everyone is the best thing we can do. There should be more people like you the right thing by trying everybody.about good things like the iPod does not ... Need? They are not very good without them? if you need it, and then go ahead and buy. But remember to always think ahead before doing things. "Do I really need this or is it just a waste of money?" They have a great job and I am very glad that you do for everyone to World, selfish or not. And remember, you no longer live poor. They are rich, rich in heart, soul, and without her help, who knows what would happen?

lilkidza... said...

Not about what your friend says, to think, because of what you say to help you in tryinig the environment and if everyone could do what you do, and then the world would be better.

Keep up the good work!

zucchini... said...

I think you're smarter than your friends. Why waste just because you? This type of waste is that which ruthlessly destroys our environment.


((Be sure not too much obsessed with thrift: seriously, can be a limitation as bad as hoarding or excessive hand washing.))

Post a Comment