Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things To Write On Wedding Car I Have To Write A Poem?

I have to write a poem? - things to write on wedding car

I have to write a poem?
It is a red (pink) or heart (glossy)
I give (an onion)
It is a moon wrapped (in paper)
Promises (light)
when (attention undressing of love)


here
is (blind), with tears
AS (love)
that (reflection)
(a wobble Photo set)

I try to (true)

Person (cute card) or (Foo Fighters)

I give (an onion) your (hard to kiss) is (on the lips, possessive and faithful to stay)
we
ling of us enjoy.

Take it
Su (loops of platinum wedding ring is reduced)
If you love
(lethal.)
Clinging odor (finger)
cling to (the knife)


I write my own poem, to change the words mean in parentheses. I must keep the same structure and rates as in the original poem. I have just the medium and move the car. Or tell me and help me with the poem, and if the poem, that would be really grateful to write.
itDon Valantine must

0 comments:

Post a Comment